What Does It Cost To Have a Professional Hood Cleaning System?
A professional hood cleaning system is an important investment for any restaurant or commercial kitchen. The cost of a professional hood cleaning system can vary depending on the size and features of the system.
The average hourly cost for hood cleaning is $135 to $180 per hour. However, in addition to this flat hourly fee, there are also additional charges that will pop up: $50 to $75 for additional exhaust fans. Around $5 for cleaning filters.
What is a Hood Cleaning System?
A hood cleaning system is a type of ventilation system that is used to remove smoke, grease, and odors from the air in commercial kitchens. Hoods are typically installed over stovetops and cooktops to capture smoke and grease before it has a chance to enter the kitchen. Hoods are also used in other areas of commercial buildings, such as laundries, where they can help to remove odors from the air.
Hood cleaning systems typically consist of a fan that pulls air through a ductwork system and into the hood. The fan then forces the air through a series of filters that remove smoke, grease, and odors from the air. The filtered air is then exhausted back into the kitchen or other area of the building.
Hood cleaning systems are an important part of any commercial kitchen ventilation system. They help to keep the air clean and free of contaminants that can cause health problems for employees or customers.
What Factors Affect the Cost of Hood Cleaning?
There are a few key factors that affect the cost of hood cleaning:
1. The size of the hood: The larger the hood, the more it will cost to clean.
2. The type of hood: There are different types of hoods (e.g., stainless steel, aluminum, etc.), which can affect the price.
3. The frequency of cleaning: If you need to have your hood cleaned more often, it will obviously cost more than if you only need it done once in a while.
4. The location of the hood: If the hood is in a difficult-to-reach location, it may cost more to clean.
5. The condition of the hood: A dirty or damaged hood will usually cost more to clean than one that is in good condition.