Exhaust Hood Cleaning
When it comes to commercial kitchens, exhaust hood cleaning is one of the most crucial services to be performed. Not only is it a requirement of many local fire codes, but it also keeps your kitchen clean and free of grease build-up.
A few different ways can go about having your exhaust hoods cleaned. You can either do it yourself or you can hire a professional company to do it for you.
Several perks come to mind when you decide to hire an expert like Hood Cleaning Toronto. Our reputation precedes us, as we have been in business for many years and have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Hood Cleaning Services
Going about the business of hood cleaning, our team of trained technicians will first conduct a thorough inspection of your entire system. It’ll help us get an idea of what we are working with and also allows us to identify any potential problems that could be present before we start cleaning.
Next, we will set up our equipment and begin the exhaust cleaning process. This involves using high-powered pressure washers and degreasers to remove all of the grease and grime that has built up on your hoods, filters, and ductwork.
Once the cleaning is complete, we will then conduct a final inspection to ensure that everything’s up to code and that there are no remaining areas that need to be addressed.
The range hood is a commercial kitchen's first line of defense against smoke, grease, and other airborne contaminants. Keeping this vital piece of equipment clean and well-maintained couldn't be more important.
At Hood Cleaning Toronto, we specialize in range hood and exhaust system cleaning in Toronto and can have your kitchen back up and running in no time. We value and acknowledge the importance of a functioning range hood and will work quickly and efficiently to get the job done right.
Never let a dirty range hood and exhaust put your Toronto business at risk - call 647-931-1260 today!
How to Clean a Kitchen Hood: Commercial Kitchen Guide
The kitchen hood has an indispensable place in the kitchen. Without it, the room would be full of smoke, grease, and other airborne contaminants. Not only is it unsightly, but it can also pose a serious fire hazard.
So, you ought to keep your hood clean and well-maintained. But how exactly does one go about doing that?
Here is a quick guide on how to clean a kitchen hood:
1. First, you will need to remove all of the filters from the hood. Most filters are quickly removed by simply unscrewing them. However, some may require a little more effort.
2. Next, wash the filters in hot, soapy water. You likewise will use a brush to remove any stubborn dirt or grime, including the exhaust fans.
3. Once the filters are clean, you can begin cleaning the hood itself. Use a degreaser with a clean cloth to wipe down all of the surfaces. Be sure to get into all of the nooks and crannies!
4. Finally, rinse the hood with clean water and dry it with a soft cloth.
5. Once everything is clean and dry, you can reassemble the hood and put the filters back in place.
Cleaning your kitchen hood regularly is vital to the safety of your Toronto commercial kitchen.
Our satisfied customers are speaking out!
"We hired Hood Cleaning Toronto to clean our exhaust hoods and they did an amazing job! They were quick, efficient, and very professional. We’ll certainly be hiring them in the future!" - J.D.
"I was very happy with the service I received from Hood Cleaning Toronto. They did a fantastic job cleaning my kitchen hood and I would recommend them to anyone in need of commercial hood cleaning services." - M.S.
"I was quite pleased with the results of Hood Cleaning Toronto's work. They cleaned my entire exhaust system and now it looks brand new! - A.T.
Learn More About Hood Cleaning Toronto
Are you intrigued by the way we do hood cleaning? If so, we invite you to learn more about our company and what we do.
We are a family-owned and operated business in Toronto that has been in the hood cleaning services industry . Our website https://www.hoodcleaningtoronto.ca/ provides all the information you need on how to go about cleaning your hood and keeping it in tiptop condition.
Commercial Hood Cleaning
Our team is highlighted by trained commercial hood cleaners. We don't just clean kitchen hoods - we also clean the exhaust system and fans, make-up air units, ductwork, and more!
We understand that each Toronto commercial kitchen is unique and has its own set of challenges. That's why we always take the time to assess your individual needs and come up with a customized cleaning plan that will get the job done the first time. Dial 647-931-1260, we can't wait to work with you.
Why do you need to clean it?
A commercial kitchen's hood protects the integrity of the entire kitchen operation. You need to have the equipment professionally cleaned because:
1. It's the law: In Ontario, it is required by the Fire Code that all commercial kitchens have their hoods cleaned at least once every three months.
2. To prevent fires: A buildup of grease and grime in the hood is a major fire hazard. By having it cleaned regularly, you can help prevent a disaster.
3. To improve air quality: A dirty hood can release contaminants into the air, which can lead to respiratory problems for your employees.
4. To prolong the life of your system: All of the grease and grime that accumulates in the hood will eventually make its way down into the fan and ductwork.
5. To keep your customers happy: No one wants to eat in a dirty Toronto restaurant! By keeping your hood and exhaust system clean, you can help ensure that your customers have a positive dining experience in your restaurant.
How often should it be cleaned?
Several things must be factored in to determine the frequency of cleaning. The list includes the hood size, the amount of grease buildup, and the type of cooking being done. However, the Ontario Fire Code requires that all commercial kitchens have their hoods cleaned at least once every three months.
How do you know if you need to clean it?
If you can't remember the last time your hood was cleaned, then it's probably time to give us a call! The signs include:
Kitchen Hood Filter Cleaning
The best reasons to opt for a Toronto professional service like Hood Cleaning Toronto:
How to clean grease trap screens in Range Hoods?
Here’s how you should clean your grease trap screens:
How to clean kitchen hoods?
Exhaust Hood Cleaning
For all your Toronto restaurant exhaust hood cleaning needs, visit https://www.hoodcleaningtoronto.ca/ or dial 647-931-1260 for assistance. We work to ensure that your commercial kitchen exhaust hoods are clean and free of grease and grime.